Friday, February 5, 2010

Decisions

Decisions are a part of life. Decisions can be hard. Are we making the right choice? What is the right choice? What's best for us? Will it work? Can we do it? Questions, questions...Sometimes our minds can be overwhelmed. We've got to let things go, out of our hands and rely on someone who is in control.
God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine. Ephesians 3:20
I've come to learn this over the past couple of weeks. Even though I may have questions and concerns, God is in control! God knew these doors would be closing way before us and He knew GREAT opportunity would be opening! The best is yet to come! I am putting my faith in Him. He will guide, provide and protect. He will supply ALL of our needs.
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

No comments: