Saturday, February 13, 2010

Party Time

Well, we woke up to Snow again this Saturday! I couldn't believe it when I looked out this morning.
Sophia came across her Halloween costume today. She brought it to me saying, "Pretty Momma" Now this is funny because back at Halloween I couldn't hardly get this on her. She did not like it for some reason. But that was then and this is now! Ha! She wanted to wear it all morning. I had to take it off of her at nap time. And of course when she saw the snow she wanted to go eat it. So her daddy took her out for just a few short minutes ( I promise it wasn't long, as you can see she is not dressed for the cold temps...just in case my dad is reading this)










This afternoon we had friends and family over to celebrate Sophia's second birthday! She had such a good time opening her little gifts. She would tear the paper off and then want daddy to open it right then! Here are a few pictures from the day...




Sophie and Gannon playing in the balls!



Gannon wanted to help out...

Love the dress up clothes! She had to put the shoes on right away.





Being silly and hiding under the table



Jack and Gannon wanted to play with the tea set too!

Getting ready to blow the candles out...

I love these pictures...eyes closed blowing out her candles...





The three C's...

My sweetheart!






These two thought they were going to play us some tunes!






Sophia loves her some Jack...

And some Gampa!

She was still partying after everyone left!

Love You Sophie Claire!

I have called you by name, You are mine ~ Isaiah 43:1

No comments: