Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

What a Sweet little holiday! It's pretty simple...It's all about LOVE!
Here are my Favorite Valentines!

Valentine #1
I love my husband So Much! If I could shout it from the roof tops I would! He is awesome! I am so glad God matched us together! He knew what he was doing. He is a great friend that will help me with anything. He is a wonderful husband to our kids. He is so good with them. I am so grateful for him and everything he does to provide for us! I LOVE YOU!
Dean treated me to dinner at Smithfield Station tonight...So here we are trying to take a picture out in the parking lot! People probably thought we were silly!

Valentine #2
Madison...What a beautiful girl! She has so many amazing qualities. I have loved her with my whole heart from the first time I laid eyes on her tiny little self! She is a miracle and I thank God for her everyday!

Valentine #3...
Connor...There is something special about my Connor. He is such a great kid! He has the prettiest blue eyes! I tell him he is going to melt some girls heart one day! For now he is Momma's Boy!

Valentine #4...
Braeden...What's there not to love about this little guy! He is so kind hearted and loving. He has the cutest little grin. I loved on him a lot today and told him He was my Valentine!

Valentine #5...
Sophia Claire...I love this baby so much! She is just a sweetie, so precious! I love how she loves on us and gives us kisses. I love to hear her giggle! She is such a JOY!


"For God so loVed the world
That He gAve
His onLy
begottEn
SoN
That whoever
Believes In Him
Should Not perish
But have Everlasting life."

~John 3:16~

No comments: