Friday, February 12, 2010

One Proud Momma

I've got to brag a little. Isn't that what momma's do? I was so proud of my kids this week. Report cards came home. Little Braeden is still in the S, P, and N stage of report cards. He did well. However, his teacher said he loves to talk...surprising, huh? She said he will talk to whoever will listen. That's my Braeden! She said right now they are learning about animals and habitats. She said he is the class expert! HaHa!
Madison and Connor worked hard this nine weeks. Way to go!



Madison just finished up her first semester classes. So she brought home a few of her projects she worked on in art. She's so creative!






And then today, I noticed this on her arm.

I was a little confused. But then she explained. She said today was 'To write LOVE on her arms' day. It was to raise awareness about teens who struggle with addiction, self-injury and suicide. This group exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery for these people.
I thought Wow! I'm glad my daughter is participating in something like this.
I have the best kids! I love them so much! They make me a very happy momma!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them... ~ Psalms 127:3-5

No comments: