Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia Claire

I am so thankful you joined us two years ago today.


You are a perfect addition to our family! These two years have gone by so fast. You are such a blessing! So precious...I can't hardly stand it! You are getting to be such a big girl. I love how your little personality is developing. You are something else! Here are some cute facts about you at two!
*You are definitely a little talker! I guess you can't help it with three older siblings.
*You weigh about 25 pounds.
*Sophia you are a momma's girl. And I love it. I usually can't get too far from your sight. That's okay, you Love me and I Love you!
*You are a dipper...you love to dip your food...ketchup, syrup, salsa..you love it!
*Books are your friends! You will just sit and listen to someone read to you. It's not unusual for us to be sitting and here you come with some books for us to read.
*You are my girly girl! You love hair bows, and toenails painted!
*You are still a great eater. Your favorite is whatever someone has on their plate!
*You love baby dolls. You are so gentle and loving with them. A girl can never have too may babies.
*You have just recently become interested in coloring. You love to get the crayons out or "Do the colors" and we will go through the crayons saying all the colors.
*The potty is not your friend right now. I don't know why. I don't think it's ever done anything to you. But for some reason you don't like to get near it. Hopefully that will change here soon!
*You are still on a routine...bedtime is usually 7:30-8 and you sleep the whole night. You are ready for your bottle when you get up. You head straight to your little couch, get your pillow and ask to watch Gabba.


Today it was cold and snowy. We stayed around the house most of the day. We are going to celebrate your birthday next weekend with a party!
Getting up this morning. Take note...pajamas are off! This is usually how I find her in the morning. I don't know if she's hot? If she's bored and just wants something to do? Babies clothes are off too!

Having her morning bottle. Yes, she still drinks a bottle...one in the morning and one before bed. We need to work on this!

It's snowing on your birthday!
She loves watching the snow. She still just wants to touch it!

Okay, getting ready to open a few presents!

How exciting!

What is it Sophie girl?




Oh!
She got another Vera!

The girl loves her 'pockets"


Babies!



Sophie and her "Boy" and "G' wul"
More music...She loves music. New CD for bedtime...

This afternoon we went to Preston's birthday party at the gym. It took Sophie a while to warm up. She had fun!







Tonight Mamaw and Gampa came over for cake! Sophia was full of herself, center of attention as always. And she got another baby to take care of...





Clothes have changed...she wanted to try on the outfits Mamaw got her.







You are so special Sophia. We thank God for you everyday! This year will be exciting...Wonder what it will bring...a big girl bed? No more diapers? We will see!


"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body."
Psalm 139:13 - 15

No comments: