Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poor Baby Girl...

My Sophie girl woke me up last night crying. I went to check on her and realized she was sick. So I called for Dean over the monitor and got some help. Then it was off to the tub and got the washer going. This was around 1 in the morning. Bless her heart she was sick all night. Ugh! We don't like this icky little bug! I just stayed in the recliner with a towel over me and her on my chest all night. I had to put her down once to go to the bathroom. I sat her on her little couch and when I came back in this is how I found her...


Mamaw stopped by this evening with a new pair of boots! This perked her up for a bit. She had to put them on over her PJ's...and yes we are still sporting the Christmas PJ's :)


She is better today. Hasn't got sick since this morning, but now she is running a temperature. She crawled up on the couch and went to sleep. Feel better soon Sophie Girl!


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.
Psalm 28:7

No comments: