Monday, December 8, 2008

The Big Apple















On top of The Rock



We were really tired!



Madison texting



Madison, Mom and Me


Wow, what a weekend! I think I have recovered from the lack of sleep...it sure is hard to sleep on a bus. As some of you know I went to NYC this past weekend. It was a very eventful 30 hours! I had never been to NY before so of course I was excited. I enjoyed spending time with my family (my daughter, mom, sisters, aunt, & cousins)and friends. The trip was definitely an experience. It is a whole different world up there. I'm glad I had the opportunity to go. I'm posting a few pics from the trip and I emphasize a few since I took almost 200 pictures there!

There is one picture I am including of a nativity scene. The people were out on the streets of NYC singing Christmas carols and telling people about Jesus Christ. It wasn't something that I thought I would see in the city but I did and I thought this was awesome!

2 comments:

Wise Family of 3 said...

glad you all had a good time--even with the small delay! Can't wait to see the other pics!

Jen said...

Yeah it was a trip! Next time you will have to come too! Maybe we can fly since you don't do buses:-)