Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snaggle Tooth




Braeden has lost a couple of baby teeth. Dr. Koontz has pulled the last two. Braeden just had to have the dentist pull them. He likes the numbing stuff. Anyway, he has been missing one top tooth for about a month and the other one was just loose. Well that loose one was pretty loose last night. He kept messing with it and trying to gross me out. He gets a kick out of that. So I told him I would pull it out(yeah right, me pull a tooth..ha ha). I kind of messed with it and then of course it started bleeding. It was hanging by a thread. And then he said just leave it alone. So I did and a little bit later he was just standing there talking to me, wiggling his tooth and he said very calmly "Oh, my tooth came out." It was pretty cute. And now he is my little snaggle tooth. I love those little toothless grins. But you know in a way it's kind of bittersweet because it makes me realize he's growing up..too fast. Here are a few pictures....before and after...




No comments: