Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am blogging!

Never in a million years did I think I would begin to blog, but I have SURPRISED myself. I enjoy reading other blogs so I figured I would start one too. Thanks to Pastor Matt for getting me started. I am still not 100% sure what I am doing but I guess I will figure it out along the way. I was getting a little flustered tonight trying to set this page up. So I enlisted the help of Madison. And what do you know, she figured it out! Such a smart girl.

Anyway, this blog is probably going to be mostly about my family and what is going on in our world. I hope to keep it updated, so enjoy reading and visit often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

You did a great job on your blog. I love spending time with my family and enjoy hearing about others. Thank-you for including me. God Bless.
Brenda Davis

Nancy said...

Just checked out your blog..Looks good...Nancy

Pastor Matt said...

Great job! I will be adding you to my GB West blog list.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Woohoo! Welcome to blogging!! Now you just need some pictures!!! See ya Friday!
Erin