Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Weekend








Wow, where did the weekend go? It went by too fast! I guess when you have a lot to do it just zips by. My weekend started out great. For some reason I was exhausted Friday night so I went to bed early (9:30 was early for me). The baby was asleep so I left everyone up watching a movie. I knew I had a big day Sat. Believe it or not before this weekend I had not started my Christmas shopping! So yesterday Dean, Sophie and I started tackling the job. We made a few stops at Greenbrier, at lunch, stopped by the hospital to see my grandma, and swung by Chesapeake Square. We got some gifts and even bought Miss Sophia her first pair of shoes.

Today we enjoyed going to church. Then we had cantata practice (Great Bridge West-First Cantata-Sunday December 21-10:30am, Hunterdale School)Then the teens came over for a Christmas party. We had a great time!
After a busy weekend I am reminded to slow down and remember the real reason for the season!

No comments: