Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School ~ For Mommy ~

Well, the time has arrived. It is a Sunday night and I have to go to work tomorrow! Yes, it is back to school time for Mommy. At least the kids have a few more days they can hold on to! Oh, how I am going to miss summer. I haven't really been counting down the days with excitement. Don't get me wrong. I love my job. Who wouldn't? I mean I get to work ten months out of the year and get paid for twelve. And I get to be at home when my kids are home. It's great. And of course it's awesome to play such an important role in the lives of the kids that I come in contact with. I think it's the transitions and changes that are going to be the hardest on me. You know like... spending days in my PJ's, not wearing any make-up, doing nothing to my hair, being with my kids all day {Oh, I am REALLY going to miss this one!}, going on day trips, not having to follow a schedule, blogging til the wee hours of the morning and then sleeping in. Now that's going to take some adjusting to. But I'm sure after a few weeks I will be back into the swing of things! Wish me luck!


Braeden enjoyed swimming today at a back-to-school party!

No comments: