Thursday, August 27, 2009

Check-up Time

Sophia went for her 18 month check up today. She is doing just fine. I feel very blessed to have a healthy little girl. She did a little fussing in there today. She didn't want mommy to undress her or put her down. And it was time for two vaccinations today. We worked through it though! She weighs 22lbs 8oz. The doctor said I might want to get her down to one bottle a day. She usually drinks one in the morning and one before bed. So wonder which one she would like to have more? Um, probably the bedtime one! I'm not rushing, I'll get to it soon! She's my baby!

She loves playing at this table..."Mommy play" she kept saying. So mommy had to go sit and play!


Here is Sophie trying to lick the table for some reason...Of course I quickly said "No Sophie! It's yucky!" And she kept saying "Ucky" as she made this cute little face.



Being silly

No comments: