Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shark Teeth and Stamps

Today my boys got to go with Gampa looking for shark's teeth! Yes, shark's teeth that are probably tens of thousands of years old! You know Braeden always wants to buy shark's teeth when we are at the beach. But ever since last summer he has been able to get his own! My dad found out about this spot in the river. It's about twenty five minutes or so from our house. He has made this contraption to sift through the silt, mud and whatever else is on the river bed. So they go out into the water and do this for hours, hoping to find a treasure! Today they found several. Braeden found the biggest one today! He was so excited. So he came home and put it in his special box with all of his other teeth.







Now on to the stamps! Today Sophie and I played and played. Madison was gone so it was just Sophia and me. Well, not the entire day. Gracie was over for several hours. I dumped a lot of her toys in the floor thinking she would sit and play. But she wanted Mommy to play! She kept saying "Play, Mommy Play." So you know I couldn't pass that up! So I was down there playing. We played and watched Baby Signing Time over and over! Well, Gracie found some stamps of Braedens. She kept wanting to put one on Sophie. I told her no, but somehow it got on her arm anyway. So of course Sophie was intrigued. And later on she got into them on her own! She had stamps all over her!



Some airplanes and helicopters kept flying over. She was all excited!




No comments: