Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hanging out at Home...

Today we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. We just enjoyed our day at home. It's nice to have days where you don't really have any plans. You can just piddle around the house and do little chores. Days like this are the best!
Today I...
*Slept in!! OH, it was sooo nice!
*Washed clothes
~Oh, I did have to run to town for these two errands~
*Put gas in my van
*Went to the bank
*Mopped floors
*Sent Connor looking for shark's teeth again! Look what he found...


*Watched Jack's Big Music Show several times. Sophie loves this show.
*Took Sophia outside,until those pesky mosquitoes started biting, Ughh!
*Listened to Braeden and his friend laugh as they were playing video games
*Enjoyed a nice home cooked dinner with my family, courtesy of my husband!
*Packed Connor's clothes for the beach
*Bathed Sophie Girl
*And tucked these little sweet peas into bed tonight!



What did you do today?

No comments: