Saturday, August 29, 2009

Focus

I am forever hearing something on the radio and writing it down. It's usually some words of wisdom or some story that is making a really good point. I'm always searching for something to write on fast. Just the other night I had picked up a pizza for dinner so the pizza box was right there. So I was listening and scribbling on the box! I think I am going to get me a pad of paper to keep right by my seat. Anyway, this man was talking about cameras and taking pictures. You know I love taking some pictures so it caught my attention. The story went a little something like this...
People can take all the pictures they want, but you have to do certain things to get a good picture. You know that little hole you look through, well you have to make sure your subject is FOCUSED in it. If it's not then your picture is going to be blurred. It doesn't matter how good your camera is the picture will not turn out the greatest. It's all in how you focus the picture. When you get it focused the camera will take care of the rest. This is kind of like our lives. We need to stop listening to people first. When we do this everything gets blurred. We need to listen to God. We (I) need to keep my eyes focused on the cross. We need to FOCUS on him. He should be the center of our life. And just like the camera, He will take care of the rest!

I used my camera and focused in on this sweet little girl this morning!



No comments: