Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun Friday



Today has been an interesting day! We have had fun though. We decided a few days ago we were going to Water Country today. So this morning we were a little late leaving because we had to wait for our TV to be delivered. So the TV came and we left. Well, it was raining pretty hard on the way. I was texting my cousin who was at Busch Gardens and calling my Dad who was already at Water Country to check in on the weather in Williamsburg. They said it was good. As we approached the ferry we could see blue skys...that was a relief! Madison, Sophia and I dropped Dean and the boys off at Water Country. They met up with my Dad and the cousins.

The girls went shopping for a bit. How convenient is it that JC Penney, Kohls and Target are right next door! Ha! We did some back to school shopping and some other shopping that really didn't have anything to do with school! After a while they called looking for us. So we ended up at Water Country, BUT not for long...um, how do I put this...everyone was ready to leave because of a bio-hazardous contamination...if you know what I mean! Yeah, that pretty much ended the excitement for everyone.

So we left and went to dinner. And after dinner we did a little more school shopping,

then headed back to Franklin. Overall it was a great day. I spent time with my husband and my children and I loved every minute of it!

No comments: