Friday, August 21, 2009

Pictures, Supplies and a Party...

Yesterday afternoon we took a little trip to Chesapeake. I had three things I needed to do. I had Sophia's 18 month pictures done. For some reason she doesn't like doing that! Do you think it's because I'm always taking her picture? No, I don't think so. The photographer asked me if she had stranger anxiety! Ha! That was funny. She didn't want me to move away from her. But we finally got her to where she was not crying and got a few good pictures. She has a mind of her own! I love that little Sophie Bug. Okay, so on to task #2...School Supplies. Since we were at the mall I decided I would go to Target and buy some school supplies. I have really been putting this off. I still haven't bought supplies for Madison and Connor. But then again I do have a good reason. We need to wait and see what their teachers require. But we had a list for Braeden. So what is required these days for a second grader? (Oh my! Did I just say second grader? I just can't believe it! My baby boy!)
Well since you asked....
*glue
*crayons
*scissors
*tissues
*5 notebooks
*1 B&W notebook
*pencils
*pencil box
*200 index cards
*1 red ink pen
*1 dry erase marker

Before we went to Target Braeden had to make a stop....

Getting something out of the gumball machine....he always has to do this.

Let's see what we can find on that supply list....




Sophia thought she was helping.

I think he is ready!

We finished in just enough time for the birthday party. So we headed to Chuck E. Cheese! Braeden loves that place. We had a good time. Sophia was Miss Little Independent. She just walked around following Braeden. And thought she was playing some games too! She wasn't too sure about Chuck E!

Of course I had to do the little picture sketch thing...We always do it!


Aren't they cute?

Daddy and Sophie dancing on the screen!


Okay, somebody doesn't like Barney!
Get me off please Mommy!




Look at that concentration!

I guess she was tired. She just plopped down beside a game!





All excited, ready to pick out that great prize!

The night was a success!

No comments: