Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gone West!


As many of you know, two of my kids left today for a trip of a lifetime as I call it. My parents took them and Cameron and Caleb out west. They will be gone for 12 days! That's a long time! I think I am going to miss them...well actually I know I am! Braeden said he already misses them...aaww! Connor has never flown before. Madison did once when she was very small. After they arrived in NY, Madison called me and said the flight was good. She said the boys Loved it. Both of their flights today got delayed. As I type they are traveling to Salt Lake City. Over the next week and a half they will be visiting...the Grand Canyon, Jackson Hole, Mount Rushmore, Yellow Stone Park, and Las Vegas and some other places that I can't remember. I don't have my itinerary that my dad made for us in front of me! Madison said she takes after me...she is going to take lots of pictures :) Of course I had to take pictures today at the airport. People probably thought I was crazy taking a picture of the flight schedules! I don't care, I was capturing a memory!











I Love You Guys!

No comments: