Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation 2009


We had a fabulous time at the beach last week! It's always nice to go somewhere and just relax, not have a schedule to follow or have to be somewhere at a certain time. I love my family so much and I loved being with them 24/7!
Some highlights that were my faves are...
*watching Braeden look for shells
*trips to Coldstone...yummy, yummy
*watching the Nanny at 11PM with the kids
*late evening trips to the beach
*the water balloon fight
*Connor's birthday
*watching the kids play in the ocean
*giving Braeden all of his 'surprises'
*Date night!..courtesy of MeMe..Thank You!
*having Sophia sleep in the same room as me again!
*listening to all of Sophie's New words!
These were some of Dean's...
*picking out the stones
*buying Connor his first Morey
*cooking out on the grill

I took soooo many pictures. I wanted to capture everything! I tried to pick out a few to share with you. It was kind of hard. But I did it.

Here is a peek into The Whitehurst Beach Vacation 2009...
























Hope you have a few more minutes...because here are some more! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Wise Family of 3 said...

LOVED the pics! Is that the same flag we took pictures together 1 year ago?? Looks like you guys had a really nice time! Thanks for sharing! I had a tear!

Jen said...

Yes! It is believe it or not. I was trying to find a good spot for pictures and I remembered where we were last year. We all need to go again this year!