Monday, July 27, 2009

Please Pray for Stellan

Several months ago I posted something similar. Today Please join me in praying for this little baby. Stellan is the 8 month old son to MckMama. He and his family are really having a rough time. I don't know this family but that doesn't matter. This is a blog that I read everyday. And Stellan has become a household name. My kids even ask me "How is Stellan doing today?" The baby is not doing well at all. He suffers from SVT. His little heart beats way to fast. He was put back into the hospital this weekend. I also get updates through Twitter. So this weekend when I would hear my phone beep I would feel an ache in my stomach not knowing what was going to happen to this sweet baby. This mom has remained so true in her faith. She has put everything in God's hands. She is trusting him to heal her son. Please take some time today and visit her blog and say a little prayer for Stellan!

Prayers for Stellan

No comments: