Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Target practice and Feet washing!

Well, I will start with the target practice. Braeden has been after his dad to shoot the BB gun. So Dean went out and bought some different things to shoot and made some targets. Braeden had a blast. He thought it was just the greatest thing to do!














So, while the boys were doing their thing, Miss Sophia had a little incident. I knew it was bound to happen one day. She was walking to her little house.....





And I tried to stop her! But I didn't grab her soon enough! She stepped right in the dog poop! Bare feet and all! So you know me, I freaked out. I already had the camera in my hand from taking shots of Braeden. So I took shots of her sweet daddy cleaning her little feet!







1 comment:

KK said...

Cutest little feet ever!