Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's a Boy!


These are the words I heard at 4:37 pm on July 1, 1998! We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl. So we were pleasantly surprised. We had one of each. And now we have 2 girls and 2 boys! We are so blessed!
I just can't believe Connor is 11 years old today. It's just hard to believe. Time has flown by over these past years. It seems like we were just wrapping Connor up in a baby blanket or he was sucking his fingers and carrying around his 'bank bank.' Now he is giving me some pretty big bear hugs! I love him so much! He's my little man as I call him. He is the sweetest, funniest little fella. He is always making us laugh. He has a great sense of humor and a big heart. I am so proud of the nice young man he is becoming. I am looking forward to what God has planned for him!
I wanted to share some pictures of him throughout his 11 years. He was such a little cutie, and he still is. We tell him he is going to melt some girls heart one day with those big baby blues!

Happy Birthday Connor! I can't even put into words how much you are loved. You are such a blessing to our family!

1 comment:

Wise Family of 3 said...

Happy birthday Con Man! Lou and I were just saying how much Jackson and Connor favor each other! My how time flies!