Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Recent Finds...

Over the past several weeks I have picked up two really cute tables. When I saw them I thought of the perfect places for them.

I have kind of been wanting a sofa table for behind my couch. But it wasn't something I was rushing out to buy. When I saw this red one, I knew it would fit right into our family room! When I got it home it was a little bit too high. So we took off the bottom shelf and legs. And now it is just right!



And when I saw this one, I immediately thought of Madison's room. The color is similar. I thought it would be a really cute piece for her room.



I really like that distressed look!




The little hooks on the sides are such a great feature. I'm sure Madison will find something to hang on them.



You never know when you will come across a great find!

3 comments:

KK said...

Love that table!

Wise Family of 3 said...

Where did you find them?? Love em!

Nancy said...

did you get Madison's table from Cracker Barrell? I thought I saw one like it in there..