Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seven days and counting!

It's been a week now. I am really starting to miss Madison and Connor! Braeden keeps asking me if I miss them. I think he is too! Madison wants me to send her pictures of Sophie. I think she really misses the baby! She said she keeps seeing all these babies everywhere and it sounded like one said "Mat-Mat." She's scared Sophie is going to forget her. Not a chance because everyday I talk about Connor and Madison. I ask her where they are and show her pictures. So anyway, I was just sitting here looking at the pictures my mom sent this morning (Oh, and I miss my mom and dad too!). So I am going to share some more of where they have been in the past few days. I just look at these pictures and think {Wow} This is awesome! I am so glad that they are getting to experience these sights at their ages. Thank You Mom and Dad!
Enjoy!

Custer's Battlefield



Devil's Tower












Entering the Rockies

Rockies


The next stops on the trip will be The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City!

No comments: