Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Pictures

We had family pictures done the day after we came back from vacation. I've been wanting to get it done but couldn't find a time that I could get all of us together. I knew the kids were going to be leaving and then Connor will be gone next week to camp. So I jumped on the opportunity and it worked perfectly! I was really pleased with the way they turned out. It can be quite difficult to get four kids all looking and smiling at the same time. I tell the older ones to just keep looking at the camera and smiling because eventually Sophia will look! She did give a little smile that day!

My sweet little family! I love them so much!


My four beautiful kids! I am truly blessed!

And you know Connor turned 11 on July 1, so I had to get his birthday shot! And we were already there...

Isn't he a cutie?

No comments: