Wednesday, May 13, 2009

100 Random Things

This is my 100th post. It doesn't seem like I have posted that many times. About six months ago I started following several blogs. I was hooked. So I decided to start my own blog to remember day to day activities of my family. This is a great way to document little things we want to remember. And since this is my 100th post I thought I would post 100 things about myself. (corny huh?) Well I thought it would be interesting to see if I could come up with 100 things to say about myself. And actually a lot of this just popped into my head. I did have to think for some of them. So here goes….
100 Random things about Me…
1. I Love God with all my heart!
2. I look forward to going to church on Sundays.
3. I love strawberry-banana smoothies.
4. When I was little I wanted to be a doctor.
5. I can’t leave home without my hand sanitizer.
6. I love Sunday afternoon naps.
7. I’m in love with my husband. Can you believe almost 18 years? He is so good to me.
8. My kids have never had shoes that light up. Sorry kids..
9. I get car sick if I’m in the back.
10. I use a paper towel to open a public bathroom door…don’t you??
11. I wash my hair everyday.
12. My kids wash their hair every night.
13. I loved being pregnant.
14. I wash 2-3 loads of laundry a day.
15. I enjoy watching my kids play sports.
16. I like the feel of clean sheets.
17. I faint easily.
18. I love reading to my kids.
19. I love flip flops.
20. I have to iron my clothes and my kids’ clothes every morning.
21. I like having my blinds open.
22. I save everything. I just can’t part with stuff. I still have MKW’s baby clothes!
23. I check my e-mail several times a day.
24. I don’t like animals in the house…well we do have fish.
25. I like texting.
26. I sure do enjoy my Sirius Radio!
27. I still call my Mom for advice.
28. I talk to one of my sisters at least once a day…usually more!
29. I love looking at old pictures.
30. I love rocking my baby to sleep.
31. I love Bath and Body Works hand soap.
32. I am not a morning person!
33. I love family nights at home.
34. I love photography. Still can’t believe I got that new DSLR! Awesome camera!
35. Hair bows…need I say more? I don’t even know how many Sophia has.
36. My van is hardly ever clean. Everyone just leaves their stuff in there. And with six people, that’s a lot of stuff!
37. I love tickling my kids.
38. I love to go shopping.
39. I wish I would have continued with piano lessons.
40. I love the smell of baby breath. I smell Sophie’s all the time.
41. I love going on dates with my hubby.
42. My favorite food is spaghetti.
43. My favorite color is blue.
44. I’ve got to have some form of caffeine everyday-preferably Dr.Pepper-or I will get a headache.
45. I enjoy having friends and family over.
46. I cook chocolate chip cookies at least once a week..Yummy!
47. Deliver Me on Discovery Health is one of my favorite shows. (When I get to watch it. I hardly ever watch TV)
48. I love having a husband who cooks!
49. The Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants.
50. I should exercise more.
51. I love the spring time.
52. I love walking bare foot in the grass.
53. I wear lots of sun screen at the beach and I lather my kids up too. How do they still get a tan?
54. I love the smell of freshly washed baby clothes.
55. I want to get my teeth whitened.
56. I do not like crumbs on the table or on the floor.
57. I do not like doing laundry. Sometimes the clean clothes will sit for days in baskets. (Thankfully I have a 14 year old daughter who helps)
58. Did you know I love diamonds? Yep, sure do.
59. I love that my husband likes to buy me diamonds.
60. I shop on the Internet quite frequently.
61. I love having a big family. It’s loud and chaotic sometimes but it’s the BEST!
62. Our trip to Disneyworld was so fun. It was magical.
63. I don’t ever paint my nails. In high school I couldn’t leave home without them painted. Who has time for that anymore!
64. I love the beach. We always have a blast. Just thinking about the sand between my toes puts a smile on my face.
65. I want to go on a cruise again-soon!
66. I love chocolate!
67. I love lazy days when I can stay in my PJ’s.
68. I can’t believe I have had this much free time to sit here and type this!
69. I am trying to be the best mom possible. I Love being a MOM!
70. I love my kids SO MUCH! They are the BEST!
71. I hope my children think I am wonderful.
72. I love for someone to play with my hair. (Gracie where are you?)
73. I get stressed when I am rushed.
74. I love watching God’s plan for my life unfold before my eyes.
75. I look forward to family vacations.
76. I love shopping at Kohl’s-could spend hours in there.
77. I didn’t enjoy morning sickness for months. But it was definitely worth it!
78. Clorox wipes-got to have some on hand at all times!
79. I believe in miracles! Have you met my daughter, Madison?
80. I rarely take baths- showers for me!
81. I don’t drink and never have. How many people can say that?
82. My toilet tissue has to be put on a certain way or I will change it.
83. I love listening to my kids laugh.
84. I love pedicures.
85. I have two ‘junk’ drawers in my kitchen. I should clean them out.
86. I always have a song in my head.
87. I drink two glasses of milk a day.
88. Yes, I admit it, I am a Procrastinator.
89. I kiss and hug my kids a lot.
90. I love getting massages…professional or from my hubby.
91. I am a sinner saved by grace!
92. I love big family get togethers.
93. I check my door several times before I leave…OCD?? NO not me.
94. I ADORE my husband and my children (oh, did I say this one already?) I just love ‘em so much, they are the BEST!!
95. I love ketchup. When I go to a fast food restaurant I use 10 packs at least, seriously.
96. Our family eats together at the table every evening (unless we are eating out but come to think of it we are together then too). This is something my mom did when I was growing up and I think it is so important so we do it too!
97. I’m not a very organized person. I loose stuff A LOT!
98. I have been told that my husband spoils me. Umm….maybe? He LOVES ME!
99. God is my strength! He is GOOD ALL THE TIME!
100. I can’t believe I thought of that many things to say about myself!

Well there you have it, 100 random things about me. I bet you didn't know all that!

No comments: