Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. This day makes you reflect on a lot of things. I think Mother's have such a purpose in this world, a big responsibility! This post will kind of have two parts..
I love being a Mom! I think ever since I was a little girl I wanted to grow up and have babies. And that's just what I did, four times. I am so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to be a mother. You know there are so many women who never get a chance to be a mom. I am blessed to have four beautiful children. I count my blessings everyday.


Today I would like to tell my Mom how much I love her. There are so many things I could say about her, but I know you don't want to be here reading all day. I will say that I am so thankful that I have a loving, Christian mom. She has instilled in me the importance of knowing I am a child of God! She is a wonderful example. She gave me a strong, secure foundation to build my life and my family upon. She has given me so much. And I will be forever grateful.
I thought I would post a few 'oldies.' The first one is actually Mother's Day 31 years ago.
















I also can add that I am so glad my children have a lot of Women in their lives that are wonderful examples...I love and appreciate all of you!
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Denise W said...

Thank you Jennifer. I, like you, love being a mom. I'm filled with pride and love today and am so thankful to God for His wonderful blessings of Mothers and children.