Friday, May 8, 2009

Mama got a new camera!

Okay, you all know that I love taking pictures, right? I have had my share of different types of cameras. Well, for the past few months I've been doing some research. I think Dean got the hint (and come to find out he's been researching too!) He totally surprised me with an early Mother's Day gift...A new Canon DSLR! Can I just say that it is awesome! This camera can take the best pictures. I'm still trying to figure it all out. There are so many settings. But through trial and error I will learn. I'm so excited. Don't get me wrong, I still like my point and shoot Olympus. That's a spiffy little camera too! Great to toss in my purse or diaper bag. So look forward to seeing lots of pictures. Let the experimenting begin!
Thank You Dean, I love you!

No comments: