Thursday, May 7, 2009

Me..from kids point of view...


1. What is something mom always says to you? "Madison, is the dishwasher unloaded?"

2. What makes mom happy? “Seeing your kids get along or taking pictures”

3. What makes mom sad? “Behavior of kids at school”

4. How does your mom make you laugh? “Dancing”

5. What was your mom like as a child? “Kinda like me-tan and straight hair”

6. How old is your mom? “33”

7. How tall is your mom? "5 ft 10in”

8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Bloggin”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “I don’t know-what do you do when I’m not around?”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? “A reality TV show about our family”

11. What is your mom really good at? “Singing or being a mom”

12. What is your mom not very good at? “Cooking”

13. What does your mom do for a job? “Teacher and a mother”

14.What is your mom's favorite food? “Spaghetti”

15.What makes your mom proud of you? “My good grades in school.”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Olive Oyl”

17. What do you and your mom do together? “Go shopping”

18. How are you and your mom the same? “You and me can’t be mean, we’re too nice.”

19. How are you and your mom different? “You probably have more patience than I do.”

20. How do you know your mom loves you? “You do a bunch of stuff for us and you tell me."

21. What does your mom like most about your daddy? “He’s always there when you need him.”

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? “Beach”

There you have it! What Madison thinks about ME!


1. What is something mommy always says to you? “I love you”

2. What makes mommy happy? “Good grades and a hug”

3. What makes mommy sad? “When I get bad grades.”

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? “When you talk baby talk to Sophie.”

5. What was your mommy like as a child? “You didn’t like germs.”

6. How old is your mommy? “40” (What??)

7. How tall is your mommy? "6 ft 1in”

8. What is her favorite thing to do? “taking pictures”

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? “Talk on the phone.”

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? “Being in the world record book for World’s Greatest Mom” (Aaww, how sweet)

11. What is your mommy really good at? “Teaching”

12. What is your mommy not very good at? “Playing with pets.”

13. What does your mommy do for a job? “Social Studies teacher”

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? “Spaghetti”

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? “When I do really good at baseball games.”

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Sandy from Spongebob.”

17. What do you and your mommy do together? “We ride together to school and always talk.”

18. How are you and your mommy the same? “We both like Sophie.”

19. How are you and your mommy different? “You have brown eyes and I have blue.”

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? “You hug me everyday and you tell me.”

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? “His cooking”

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? “The mall”

There you have it! What Connor thinks about ME!


1. What is something mommy always says to you? “I love you”

2. What makes mommy happy? “Not pulling any sticks.”

3. What makes mommy sad? “When I have to pull a stick.”

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? “By tickling me.”

5. What was your mommy like as a child? “Funny”

6. How old is your mommy "I never knowed” (How cute)

7. How tall is your mommy? "93feet”

8. What is her favorite thing to do? “To have breaks off from school.”(That's my boy)

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? “Kiss my Dad”

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? “Because everybody likes you”

11. What is your mommy really good at? “Teaching”

12. What is your mommy not very good at? “Riding bikes”

13. What does your mommy do for a job? “Teach kids and girls”

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? “Chinese”

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? “When I don’t have to pull a stick”

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Velma”

17. What do you and your mommy do together? “Read”

18. How are you and your mommy the same? “We both have the same color eyes.”

19. How are you and your mommy different? “We don’t have the same sex.” (What? Where did this come from!)

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? “Because we live together and you kiss me.”

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? “His lips”

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? “The Mexican place.”

There you have it! What Braeden thinks about ME!


Of course I can't put sweet little Sophia's responses up. But I love her to pieces and she knows I love her too!

No comments: