Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Wrap

What a nice relaxing weekend! We did the usual on Friday evening..baseball. Then Saturday we just did some things around the house. I was pretty relaxed until I realized my purse was missing! Yes you read right..MISSING! I was panicking. I was going to town so I went to get it and it was nowhere. I started retracing my steps and realized it had to be at school. So I was on the phone trying to find someone to unlock the school. Much to my relief it was there! I must have been pretty tired, stressed, ready to leave or something Friday afternoon, who knows! I've got to get a hold of myself! Anyway after my heart rate went down, I enjoyed a nice evening at home. Dean tried a new fried chicken recipe for dinner..delicious! Then the kids made smores. And today was church, baseball and then Dean and I had a mini date night.
Fun, Fun!!


Gracie wanted to give Sophia a bath. She was all into it!






No comments: