Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Trip to the Museum

What's up with us and museums lately? I don't know. We are just putting new wrinkles in our kids brains! (smile) A month or so ago it was The Smithsonian. The kids had a blast there. So today we decided to go to The Children's Museum. They have been before but Braeden was much younger. This was Sophia's first trip! We were actually going to the zoo. But when the temperature reached 90 degrees this morning I thought it would be better to do that another day. There wasn't a lot of people there today. Sophie was content just walking around. It's so open there. She just roamed and loved it. Dean and the older three kids watched a show in the planetarium. Sophie and I tried it but she didn't like the dark room or want to sit still. So we made a graceful exit. While we were waiting she enjoyed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a snack! When we left Connor actually said, "Pretty neat." So I took this as a good sign. I think it was a nice afternoon outing.

























I had to include a few of these. Here I am experimenting with my new toy!



No comments: