Sunday, May 31, 2009

My New Project...Project 365

Okay, I am trying something new! For a little over a month I have been posting pictures on my picture a day blog! I was inspired by another blog I saw this on. I thought it would be really neat to do this and document our family for a year through pictures. Because you all know I love taking pictures, right? Now, even if I don't blog everyday I can at least post a picture. And I will go ahead and tell you there are some days where I have to post more than just one because I just can't decide on one! There has already been a day or two where I lost track of time or was out of town and had to go back and add the picture with the correct date. I am going to try to do my best to update everyday if at all possible. So go ahead on over to "365 Days of the Whitehurst's" and see what I've done so far and remember to check back each day for a new picture!

No comments: