Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Night Highlights!

The weekend has officially started...Yay! Our weekends this time of year usually start off with a ballgame. So we spent the evening at the ball field. I thought it was going to rain but we just got a few sprinkles.
I took a few pictures today. (I wanted to take my new camera but since I thought it was going to rain I left it at home.)


My little bookworm. She was here reading before and after the game. She can get hooked on some books. I think she takes after her Nana!



Sophie was enjoying a delicious lollipop tonight at the game. "So Sophie, how many licks does it take to get to the center?"



Connor got a chance to pitch in tonights game against Capron. He is working on that 'serious' face!

Little Braeden was off playing on the playground most of the time tonight so I didn't get any pictures of him. Shame on me...I've got to do better!

No comments: